tutorials about c and c++

Richard Heathfield

(e-mail address removed) said:
hi everyone, i bring to you a web site about c and c++ here

Well, folks, in case you hadn't guessed already, it's spam. Nothing there
about either C or C++ that I could find. Just a load of pictures of book
covers, probably "bookz" (so to speak).

Antoninus Twink

(e-mail address removed) said:

Well, folks, in case you hadn't guessed already, it's spam.

No shit, Sherlock. Give the man a fricking medal.
Nothing there about either C or C++ that I could find. Just a load of
pictures of book covers, probably "bookz" (so to speak).

Always good to see Heathfield wearing his hypocrisy on his sleeve. He'll
lecture everyone else on netiquette all day long, but it's absolutely
fine for /him/ to reply to spam, and force those whose newsserver
filtered the original to suffer too.

Responding to spammers is absolutely fine... it's only responding to
"trolls" (i.e. the voice of dissent aka reason in this newsgroup) that's
beyond the pale.