Unable to Debug ASP.NET application when disconnected from the net

Guest

I am using Windows XP on a 2003 Domain. I am able to use VS.NET 2003 to debug my ASP.NET application when I'm connected to the network. However, when I take my laptop home I get the following error:

"Error while trying to run project: Unable to start debugging on the web server. "

I have done about a million things to try to get it working including:
--add my network user login to Administrators, Debuggers, VS Users Groups of the local machine
--checked all of the security settings in IE.
--checked that IIS is running and has the following security settings checked:
a) Anonymous access
b) Integrated Windows Authentication
--Added the Network, SERVICE, and ASPNET users to the security rights for the InetPub folder
--Run aspnet_regiis.exe -i

....and various other things that I have found online.

If anyone has any information that will help it will be very appreciated. Thanks in advance.