Unable to logon Profile MS Exchange Settings [Collaboration Data Objects - [MAPI

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Pat Sinnott, Jul 7, 2003.

  1. Pat Sinnott

    Pat Sinnott Guest

    Hi,

    I am attempting to create a mapi session with an ASP.net
    page with the following code:

    Dim oSess As New MAPI.Session()
    oSess.Logon("MS Exchange Settings")

    I tested the code in an VB.net environment and it works
    fine

    [Collaboration Data Objects - [UNKNOWN_ERROR(80010106)]]

    Unable to logon Profile MS Exchange Settings
    [Collaboration Data Objects - [MAPI_E_LOGON_FAILED
    (80040111)]]

    Pat Sinnott, Jul 7, 2003