Unable to start debugging on the web server

Aivi

Hi,

I am having some difficulty trying to debug a web
application.

Here is the error message that I am getting"

"Error while trying to run project: Unable to start
debugging on the web server. The project is not configured
to be debugged.

For ASP.NET projects, verify that you have a valid project
file called 'Web.config' for the URL specified and 'debug'
is set to 'true' in that file...."

I verified that the Web.config does exists in the
inetpub\wwwroot\project directory and the debug flag is
indeed set to true.

Can someone tells me what is wrong with my application?

Thanks in advance,
Aivi

Ad

Alvin Bruney

make sure iis is running, if you have applications pools make sure they are
running

Ad

Yusuf D M

hi,

Check web.config file and make sure..it does not have any errors in it.

Yusuf D M

Top