unable to veiw background images

Kez Bates

Hi

My background images are not appearing on the page. I am unsure why. I
can see them on my on pc, but nobody else with the same computer
configurations can see these background images. We are using XP, so I
thought there may be a problem caused from this.

Thanks
Kez

Kez Bates

I'm a nuffy. I was using a local path.

Thanks

Curt_C said:
could you show the appropriate code.
Doesn't sound like an ASP issue though, but rahter an HTML one.
you don't have the image pathing to 1) a permission secured folder or 2) to
a local path do you?

Owner/Lead Designer, DF-Software
http://www.Darkfalz.com