Unknown soket error...

Xiangrong Fang

Hi

does any one ever encountered "Unknow error bind(2)" ? If a port is
being used, the error message is usually something explicitely state
"only one program can bind to a port". I don't know what on earth is the
"Unknown bind(2) error". This happens several times on my Windows Me
test box, but seems not on Win2k and WinXp...

Any help is greatly appreciated.