Unrecognized tag prefix or device filter 'asp'

Simon

Hi

I have a vs2005 and I try to put a placeholdercontent control on header tag
of the master page, for adding extra header on the content page, but I still
have this error when I build: " Unrecognized tag prefix or device filter
'asp' " on tag <asp:contentplaceholder runat="server"
id="ExtraHeader"></asp:contentplaceholder>.
The page apparently work fine.

Masterpage source:

<%@ Master...
<%@ Register..
<%@ Register...

<head runat="server">
<title>Untitled Page</title>
<LINK href="..." rel="stylesheet">
<LINK media=".." rel="stylesheet">
<LINK media="print" href=".." rel="stylesheet">
<LINK href="..." rel="stylesheet">
<LINK href="..." rel="stylesheet">
<script language="javascript" src="...."></script>
<asp:contentplaceholder runat="server"
id="ExtraHeader"></asp:contentplaceholder>
</head>

Content page source:

<%@ Page ....
<asp:Content runat=server ContentPlaceHolderID=ExtraHeader>
<LINK href="extra.css" rel="stylesheet">
</asp:Content>

Thanks

Simon