    For example (unsigned int)(-1) == 0xFFFFFFFF.

    Thanks.

    Roman.

    Roman Yakovenko, Aug 13, 2003

  2. Roman Yakovenko

    Terry Reedy Guest

    Python does not have a separate count type. Just use 0 and positive
    ints and longs.

    TJR

    Terry Reedy, Aug 13, 2003

  3. look module struct -- Interpret strings as packed binary data

    Andres

    Hi. I need to work with integer as unsigned integer, but
    I can't find documentation how can I do it.

    Some reference on this will be appreciated.

    Andres Viikmaa, Aug 13, 2003