Updating dataset for SELECT queries

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Al Wilkerson, Sep 18, 2004.

  1. Al Wilkerson

    Al Wilkerson Guest

    Hello,

    Is there a way to update a dataset for select queries.

    I have a datagrid that when click on it I select from my access database and
    fill the dataset, but the number of rows in the dataset results doesn't get
    reset each time i click the datagrid.

    Each time a click on the grid, i should have new results (i.e. different
    number of rows) from dataset results returned.

    Sub DataGrid1_MouseUp(.........)
    dim mydataadapter as oledb
    sql statement
    dataadapter.fill(dataset,conn)

    introws = dataset.tables("Products").rows.count

    end sub

    Al Wilkerson, Sep 18, 2004