upload files to webserver

Colin Graham

Hi there,

Just wondering if anyone can help me or point me to a suitable source.
I have built an access databse for storing image path names and image
details which i display in a datagrid on my page.

My issue now is to build an admin section to allow me to upload files
to a folder in the server and upload the other record details to the
database i.e. pathname. Im not sure what is the best starting point
for this or if im going the correct way about this. I feel there may
be problems adding and deleting files on the server.

If anyone can give me advice or point me to a suitable source id be
grateful.

Im coding in asp.net.

Thanks in advance

Colin

Brock Allen

Look at the HtmlInputFile control -- it allows a user to submit a file to
the webserver.