Urgent Help about ASP timeout

Utada P.W. SIU

My web application is using ASP to implementing and run under win2000 server

Few day ago, I have installed .Net framework on the server, what changed is
that all asp program would be redirected to DNS error page if the asp script
is run for a long time. For example, 1 minutes.

This haven't occurred until .Net framework is installed.

What happen? I have removed .Net framework from my server, but the problem
is occur as well...

What I need to do??

Thanks