Urgent help needed!!!!!

dharmdeep

Hi Friends I am using socket programming in C in which there is one
server and multiple clients. I am using thread for handling multiple
clients but whenever two clients run simultaneously a memory error
reflects as "The instruction at 0x00422e46 reference memory at
0xdf909004. The memory could not be written" along with debug assertion
failed. Whenever I run each clients at some time difference then it
works fine. I think I have to use some synchronizing object to handle
this case. Kindly guide me so that I can proceed with it.

CBFalconer

Hi Friends I am using socket programming in C in which there is
one server and multiple clients. I am using thread for handling
multiple clients but whenever two clients run simultaneously a
memory error reflects as "The instruction at 0x00422e46 reference
memory at 0xdf909004. The memory could not be written" along with
debug assertion failed. Whenever I run each clients at some time
difference then it works fine. I think I have to use some
synchronizing object to handle this case. Kindly guide me so that
I can proceed with it.

See the links below.

--
Some useful references about C:
<http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/C-faq/top.html>

Nick Keighley

Hi Friends I am using socket programming in C in which there is one
server and multiple clients. I am using thread for handling multiple
clients but whenever two clients run simultaneously a memory error
reflects as "The instruction at 0x00422e46 reference memory at
0xdf909004. The memory could not be written" along with debug assertion
failed. Whenever I run each clients at some time difference then it
works fine. I think I have to use some synchronizing object to handle
this case. Kindly guide me so that I can proceed with it.

repost to a news group where sockets and threads are on-topic.
You first need to identify your platform (Windows, Unix etc.)

Kenny McCormack

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aspergers
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clique
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C_programming_language