urgent help needed

Gohar

Any one please send me the C++ code for arithmatic calculator using
linked lists
Which performs addition ,subtraction,multiplication,division and
modulus(using operator overloading).
i need it badly,urgently before monday
please send it to my mail address
i shall be thankful ,
Regards

Rolf Magnus

Gohar said:
Any one please send me the C++ code for arithmatic calculator using
linked lists
Which performs addition ,subtraction,multiplication,division and
modulus(using operator overloading).
No.

i need it badly,urgently before monday

Then you should start writing it immediately.
please send it to my mail address

How about you tell us your teacher's mail address? Then someone can send it
directly to him/her.

Rolf Magnus

Gohar said:
Any one please send me the C++ code for arithmatic calculator using
linked lists
Which performs addition ,subtraction,multiplication,division and
modulus(using operator overloading).
No.

i need it badly,urgently before monday

Then you should start writing it immediately.
please send it to my mail address

How about you tell us your teacher's mail address? Then someone can send it
directly to him/her.

utab

I am sorry but no one will write the code to help you and send it to
your e-mail address. Rolf Magnus replied with a nice option:

How about you tell us your teacher's mail address? Then someone can
send it
directly to him/her.

I liked that.

Regards

?

=?windows-1252?Q?Martin_J=F8rgensen?=

Gohar said:
Any one please send me the C++ code for arithmatic calculator using
linked lists
Which performs addition ,subtraction,multiplication,division and
modulus(using operator overloading).
i need it badly,urgently before monday
please send it to my mail address
i shall be thankful ,
Regards

I think I have something you can start with. How much are you willing to
pay for it? I'll sell it to you for a special price: €150,- How does
that sound?

LOL :)

I can't believe so many lazy students I see post questions about 1-2
days before they should hand in their solution to an assignment, when
they've probably had more than a week at least to try to do something
and begin working on the exercise.

Best regards / Med venlig hilsen
Martin Jørgensen

Salt_Peter

Gohar said:
Any one please send me the C++ code for arithmatic calculator using
linked lists
Which performs addition ,subtraction,multiplication,division and
modulus(using operator overloading).
i need it badly,urgently before monday
please send it to my mail address
i shall be thankful ,
Regards

Answer:
Write a program that calculates the number of times Monday happens during
any given year, including leap years. Use a linked list to store a
month-by-month breakdown of the number of times Monday occurs using integers
and percentages. Output the data using a std::eek:fstream to a file. Provide an
interface to read/load the dataset using a std::ifstream and compare the
dataset with a user's input year. Display the result.

Bruce Roberts

Gohar said:
Any one please send me the C++ code for arithmatic calculator using
linked lists
Which performs addition ,subtraction,multiplication,division and
modulus(using operator overloading).
i need it badly,urgently before monday
please send it to my mail address
i shall be thankful ,

I have no idea what such code might look like in C++ and my Delphi version
doesn't support operator overloading. But the guts of what you ask for
might look something like the following in D5.

Type
pStackRec = ^ tStackRec;
tStackRec = record
rValue : double;
rLink : pStackRec;
end;
tCalcOp = (add, subtract, multiply, divide, modulo);

var CalcStack : pStackRec = nil;

procedure PushStack (val : double);

var p : pStackRec;

begin
New (p);
p^.rLink := CalcStack;
CalcStack := p;
p^.rValue := val;
end;

function PopStack : double;

var p : pStackRec;

begin
if CalcStack <> nil
then result := CalcStack.rValue
else raise Exception.Create ('Stack underflow');
p := CalcStack;
CalcStack := CalcStack^.rLink;
Dispose (p);
end;

function StackCalc (op : tCalcOp) : double;

var p : pStackRec;

begin
if CalcStack = nil
then raise Exception.Create ('Emtpy Stack');
p := CalcStack;
result := 0.0;
if op in [add .. modulo]
then begin // two operands required
CalcStack := CalcStack^.rLink;
if CalcStack = nil
then raise Exception.Create ('Missing operand');
case op of
add : result := CalcStack^.rValue + p^.rValue;
subtract : result := CalcStack^.rValue - p^.rValue;
multiply : result := CalcStack^.rValue * p^.rValue;
divide : result := CalcStack^.rValue / p^.rValue;
modulo : result := CalcStack^.rValue - ((CalcStack^.rValue /
p^.rValue) * p^.rValue);
end;
Dispose (p);
CalcStack^.rValue := result;
end;
end;

Markus Humm

Gohar said:
Any one please send me the C++ code for arithmatic calculator using
linked lists
Which performs addition ,subtraction,multiplication,division and
modulus(using operator overloading).
i need it badly,urgently before monday
please send it to my mail address
i shall be thankful ,
Regards
Hello,

first of all you should convince your teacher that the assignement is to
be done on Pascal or Delphi. You surely wanted to do this anygow didn't
y? Or why would you otherwise write to two not relevant newsgroups?

Another thing: you should tell us how much you'd pay us for a solution
(at least a fundamental one) and how much for a really working solution.

To further simplyfy the task, your should - as already mentiones - send
us the e-mail address of your teacher, then we can deliver much more
faster and are sure that nothing gets lost during transmission.

You also should show us the source you've already programmed for this
assignement.

Another question: what school are you in or what do you study?

Oh and btw: hurry up, the less the time the more the price for our
work...(yes economics is hard)

Greetings

Markus

Dr Engelbert Buxbaum

Gohar said:
Any one please send me the C++ code for arithmatic calculator using
linked lists

So you are:
- too lazy to do your homework yourself
- too computer-illiterate to do an internet search for a solution
- too ignorant even to know the difference between C++ and Pascal.

Duuuh!

Diego Martins

Dr said:
So you are:
- too lazy to do your homework yourself
- too computer-illiterate to do an internet search for a solution
- too ignorant even to know the difference between C++ and Pascal.

Duuuh!

and you love feeding the trolls :(

Sander Martens

Try the TDatetimepicker and pick a date three weeks ago.
That should give you plenty of time.
O well, too late now....

Jim P

Bruce said:
[...]

Why do this the hard way.

I showed a 10 year old kid how to do this in VB and then in Delphi.

Just put some edit boxes on the form.

and some buttons - - click a button does selected task. Cheap, Simply
and educational. The kid and friends played with it for hours - to the
mothers surprise. and the kid did the coding.

No stack or anything like that - - - but it worked and was a lesson for
the kid.

but then again this sounds like a home work assignment. - - -

Jim P

Bruce Roberts

Why do this the hard way.

Because that is what was asked for.
I showed a 10 year old kid how to do this in VB and then in Delphi.

Just put some edit boxes on the form.

and some buttons - - click a button does selected task. Cheap, Simply and
educational. The kid and friends played with it for hours - to the
mothers surprise. and the kid did the coding.

Except that this solution cannot handle out of order evaluation, e.g. 5 + 6
* 7, with correct operator precedence. Glad the kids had fun learning
something new.

Jamie

Bruce said:
Because that is what was asked for.

Except that this solution cannot handle out of order evaluation, e.g. 5 + 6
* 7, with correct operator precedence. Glad the kids had fun learning
something new.

that is why you need a globel number and operator stack with a recursive
evaluation function.
done that! been there before!