Urgent help needed.............

Brahmam

Hi all

any of you are working with ebay webservices using C# can u plz let
me know

I am having a problem with posting a csv file to ebay site at specific URL i
tried with WebClient and httpwebrequest classes but no use
still i am unable to post the file , if any of you are working with ebay
sandbox environment can u plz let me know and if u know how to send the
token with the file to post into ebay site , I am struggling from this
problem , can anyone plz help me

Thanks in Advance
Brahmam Nallapati