    a value.

    Thx in Advance
    Sileesh

    Sileesh, Jan 13, 2004

  2. Sileesh

    Guest Guest

    You can set the background color by creating a style
    attribute:

    chkbox.Attributes.Add("style", "background-
    color:yellow;");

    Guest, Jan 13, 2004

  3. I noticed your post went unanswered. Have you resolved this issue?

    Alvin Bruney [MVP], Feb 4, 2004
  4. Maybe it was so URGENT !!!!!!!! that people thought it was too late?

    (I always wonder how marking a message urgent will get a faster response.)

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Feb 4, 2004
  5. well it was apparently soooooo urgent that he couldn't wait for a reply :)

    --
    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]

    Alvin Bruney [MVP], Feb 4, 2004