Urgent opening for User Interface Developers.

Sam

Hi,

Our client is in urgent need of User Interface Developer.

Please send resumes to (e-mail address removed)

Title: User Interface Developer

Location: San Jose,CA

Duration: 6 months contract.

Required Technical Skills:

- 5+ years of XHTML, CSS, and JavaScript.
- Knowledge of browser compatibility issues when using JavaScript and
CSS
- Experience working with one or more templating languages
- Excellent knowledge of current web standards

- Some AJAX exp is a plus.

Thanks and Regards

Kamlesh Yadav

eTouch Systems Corp