Urgent: Postback for Repeater's ItemCommand

Guest

It's very crazy problem.
I have a Data Repeater with a LinkButton in its ItemTemplte. I have a event
handler for ItemCommand event of the Repeater too.
In runtime, when I click the link(s) generated for repeater and debug my
code, just page_load executes.
I tested many solutions.
- Deleting the repeater and inserting again.
- Deleting project's Assembly and build the project again.
- Deleting offline and temporary files and execute "aspnet_regiis -i"....

I think it's because of Framework 1.1's SP1.
Please help me. It's urgent for me.

Ad

Doug

It's related to the webuivalidation.js which has just been updated in
a recent Windows service pack. Either you or your server admins need
to change the old version which you've got there for the new version.
On my server, the new version size is 14.14kb, whereas the old one is
14.09kb
Interestingly, the problem doesn't affect Mozilla-based browers.
Hope this helps!

Top