    - Deleting offline and temporary files and execute "aspnet_regiis -i"....

    I think it's because of Framework 1.1's SP1.
    Please help me. It's urgent for me.

    Guest, Oct 26, 2004

    Doug Guest

    It's related to the webuivalidation.js which has just been updated in
    a recent Windows service pack. Either you or your server admins need
    to change the old version which you've got there for the new version.
    On my server, the new version size is 14.14kb, whereas the old one is
    14.09kb
    Interestingly, the problem doesn't affect Mozilla-based browers.
    Hope this helps!

    Doug, Oct 26, 2004