Urgent requirement- Java Dotnet Professionals

ConsultvisionHR

Hi Java professionals,

I have excellent openings for Java J2EE with Struts in NJ

If you have friends or contacts who are in Dot Net and SAP Security do
get back with updated resume.

Mac
Consultant

Steve Sobol

Hi Java professionals,

I have excellent openings for Java J2EE with Struts in NJ

Anybody stupid enough to call it "Java Dotnet" needs to be bitchslapped.
If you have friends or contacts who are in Dot Net and SAP Security do
get back with updated resume.

What does that have to do with Java?

**SJS (jeez, and you wonder why I can't stand headhunters...)

Lew

Steve said:
Anybody stupid enough to call it "Java Dotnet" needs to be bitchslapped.
Amen.

Steve said:
What does that have to do with Java?

**SJS (jeez, and you wonder why I can't stand headhunters...)

Please, these guys give headhunters a bad name.

I use headhunters - sure, they collect as much again as what I get, but they
get me the gig I wouldn't have gotten without them. Good ones are good ones,
and they are professionals.

This patzer, "ConsultvisionHR", is anything but.