    How do I use the files from c:\inetpub\www\resources in my asp.net pages? I
    tried using the "Add existing item" but I can't select a folder.

    Thanks!

    Gaspar, Sep 7, 2009

  2. Do you need to add a project files in VS.Net or you need to show these
    files on the web? What about adding a virtual directory in IIS?

    Alexey Smirnov, Sep 7, 2009

  3. Gaspar

    Gaspar Guest

    Do you need to add a project files in VS.Net or you need to show these
    They are already in virtual directories in IIS. I need to use them in Visual
    Studio, for example, show the "resources" folder in the Solution Explorer
    and use the images as if they belonged to the project.

    Thanks.

    Gaspar, Sep 8, 2009