Use of Javascript

Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi, i am new to html and javascript. I have heard somewhere that 10%-15% of people do not have javascript enabled on their browsers.

Is it feasible within an internet application to say to users that a requirement of using the software is to have their javascript enabled?

also, what if there are several features of the application that need to be developed using javascript, and if they dont have it then of course they wont work. Is there another way around it or is this one of the many complexities facing internet programmers?

just out of interest, why would some people have their javascrip disabled, is this maybe because of viruses etc...

thanks for any help you can provide me