    Any Idea?

    best regards
    Miguel

    Miguel, May 25, 2007

  2. Miguel

    Bora Guest

    Hi Miguel,

    Just a guess, in propertygrid events are displayed seperately from
    properties (the lightning icon in propertygrid's toolbar). You might be
    missing looking there. If not, would be nice if you send the code you wrote
    for the event.

    In a simple explanation, DevaultValue is used by Visual Studio if to write
    value to aspx page or not. values different than DefaultValue will be
    written to aspx page (which are bold in propertygrid). You should set
    default value by yourself (like below for example.)

    private string myPropertyDefault = "default";
    public string MyProperty
    {
    get
    {
    object o = ViewState["MyProperty"];
    return o==null ? defaultMyProperty : o as string;
    }

    set
    {
    ViewState["MyProperty"] = value;