usercontrol problem

gauravkg via DotNetMonster.com

I have a user control login

in this i chececk the user name and password

if(user==textbox1&&pwd==textbox2)
{

}

i have a Account label on parent pge in which i am registering the
usercontrol ,when i click submit button on usercontrol i want that the
account label should be changed to UserId c how t acheve it i am tryng using
properties but not able to succed ,anyone can help.

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

I am not sure I understand the question. It is fairly simple to change a
label.

accountLabel.Text = userId;

As long as you do not reload the default in Page_Load every time, the label
will continue to pull the value from ViewState.

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

Think outside of the box!