using activeX Controls in asp.net web app

sam

Guys,
I was trying to use an activeX control that communicate with Scales in
a web application, i could add the control in the design mode and it
even works as expected. But, i need to access it to get more
information and Communicate with the scales by its properties. I am
able to do it in a windows app. A lot of people have asked this
question earlier, but, i could not find how to reference the Control
or access its properties in the code behind. I really appreciate your
help.

Thanks.

Guest

Hi,

I am also struggling with this problem.

I want to use a VB6 activex control (DHTMLEdit control) in asp.net web
application.
I want to use this ocx control on code behind in asp.net application.
Can I use this ocx component as server control in asp.net?
I used Aximp utility to build a wrapper class. But I am finding some
problems on using that component in asp.net.
Can I add this control in toolbox after making the wrapper class?
Can any one help me on this?