Using AS2 With .NET Webservices

Chris Fink

I'm looking for information on using AS2 with .NET Webservices. Does anyone
have any experience or good links on getting started.

Thanks

Chris Fink

AS2 is a communication protocol for doing Electronic Data Interchange (EDI),
which allows for secure and reliable exchange of data. I believe the
microsoft equivalent would be the web service enhancements SDK, however,
this customer has the requirement to use AS2....

I'm well versed in WSE, but never worked with AS2... I'll be speaking with
the customer shortly, just looking for some information/solutions prior to
that conversation.

John Saunders

WSE is not an equivalent to EDI. WSE is obsolete. The Microsoft equivalent
to EDI is EDI.