using bluetooth in java

AI

Dear all

I want my laptop to connect to the internet from my java code. But, the
only internet connection that i have is my mobile GPRS connection. So,
i want to use bluetooth for connectivity between my laptop and mobile.

(bluetooth) (GPRS)
Laptop -> Mobile -> Internet

The only way i think this is possible is by means of "dial up
networking profile" supported by bluetooth but I have not been able to
find anything on dial up networking profile in the currently available
J2SE bluetooth SDK's that we have like bluecove, javabluetooth.org etc.

Can anyone tell me that whether i can use the dial up networking
profile in the currently available bluetooth SDK's and if can, kindly
tell me which SDK to use and how to use it.

Thanks.
Arif