Using OpenTravel specification in Web Services

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Shaji Sethu, Jan 21, 2004.

  1. Shaji Sethu

    Shaji Sethu Guest

    Hi,
    I have been investigating the use of OTA specification for developing
    web services (http://www.opentravel.org). These schemas were developed
    primarily for Travel Industry and cover all facets from airlines to
    hotels. At the outset OTA decided to support ebXML instead of WSDL and
    WS-I. Now I can retrofit OTA schemas into WSDL to make it work. The
    problem is that the schemas are quite convoluted and has multiple
    includes and strange referencing and every time I run WSDL.EXE it falls
    over with errors. My wsdl as such is fine as i verified it using XML Spy 5.

    I just wanted to know if anyone has had a successful development
    experience with OTA messages on .NET platform, if so how they went about it.

    Any help is appreciated.

    Regards

    Shaji Sethu

    Shaji Sethu, Jan 21, 2004

  2. Shaji Sethu

    guest Guest

    Hi Shaji,

    Did you receive any comments on this?

    We are experiencing exactly the same problem,
    contact me.

    guest , Feb 12, 2004

  3. Shaji Sethu

    vinicius.paiva

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2013
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi Shaji,

    Did you evolve on this?
    If so, can you share a sample .Net project?

    My mail is vinicius.paiva_at_gmail.com

    vinicius.paiva, Nov 22, 2013