using RS232 port to send data to a spartan 3 board

fpgawizz

Anyone with experience using the RS232 port on the spartan 3 development
board? Any pointers and information to use the port would be appreciated.
The manual does not help me here..Too little information. I am trying to
send a chunk of data via RS 232 to the SRAM on the board and read back the
contents from the SRAM via the FPGA and test them against what i expect.
word of advice anybody??
thanks in advance

fpgawizz

Tony
That webpage says "Forbidden access" when i try to go there. Can you
double check please or email me the zip file.

dutchgoldtony

Give me an email and I'll send you the file. Sorry, somebody emailed
me asking me for the file but I guess it wasn't you.
My email address is dutchgoldtony-at-gmail-dot-com.