Using Web.Config from Program

Ahmed Al-Lakani

hi,
i wrote program that is located in my bin folder of my web application, i
want this program to use my web.config which is not on the same folder,
in other words i want this program to use another config file other than
app.config

thanks
Ahmed Al-Lakani

Evan Camilleri

web.config is a normal XML file... so i guess you'd have to use XMLReader to
read it to get anything you want.... i am assuming you need 'parameters' to
your program

Ahmed Al-Lakani

the problem that i want to keep my code as it is

the code is written as the following
ConfigurationManager.AppSettings["TasksXMLPath"]

I want the minimum modification to my code,