using web controls

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Building Controls' started by serkan ulucan, Dec 12, 2003.

  1. hi,

    I want to learn that whether we can arrange a text and an image as
    following, by using controls?

    Note that image source and text source are defined seperately in databasa. I
    want to update content independently.(when updating image database only
    image change, and when updating text database only text change)

    imageimageimage texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext
    im im text text
    im im text text
    im IMAGE im text TEXT text
    im im text text
    im im text text
    imageimageimage text text
    text text
    textetexttexttexttetexttext text
    text text
    text TEXT text
    text text
    text text
    texttexttextttexttexttextexttexttexttexttexttexttextex

    serkan ulucan, Dec 12, 2003