    document?

    Thanks!

    kj

    kj, Apr 15, 2004

  2. kj

    Ashmodai Guest

    kj scribbled something along the lines of:
    The only way to get them DTD valid is to use a DTD which is made for the
    chosen combination (XHTML + MathML or so is such a DTD, another one is
    XHTML + MathML + SVG), although these usually specify a prefix you have
    to use.

    The better solution is to use only schemas. The only standardized way to
    link a namespace to a schema the W3C has brought up so far is the
    schemaLocation attribute. According to the specs that one only
    *suggests* a schema tho, it doesn't directly bind it to the namespace.

    I personally think a PI or similar would be a better choice, same goes
    for entity definition lists (there was a thread on this issue on
    )...

    Ashmodai, Apr 15, 2004