Validators in other browsers

MattB

I just loaded my application in Firefox in it's default state to see how
it would look and work. There were some formatting issues, but the most
problematic thing was none of my validation controls work.
Now I was under the impression that asp.net was supposed to adjust
output to whatever browse was being used to display as well as possible.
I also thought in the case of validation controls that they would do
server-side validation if client-side scripting wasn't available.

Obviously I was mistaken. What (if anything) can I do to make my
standard (compare, regex, required field) validators use server-side
validation when client-side isn't an option? Thanks!

Matt

Guest

Server side validation happens by default. Just make sure in your button
click event handler you enclose your code with

If Page.IsValid Then
'code goes here

Else
'do whatever