validators not working on IE 5.2 (Mac)

Guest

Hi peeps

I've used some validators on my form. All works fine on PCs, they popup a
message and don't let you press the Submit button.

However, they're not working quite right on a Mac I'm using to test. It's OS
X 10.1, IE 5.2. Basically, they popup the message to say there's a validation
error, but they don't stop you pressing the Submit button.

Any ideas why this might be happening?!?!

Cheers

dhnriverside

Guest

I don't know why it is doing that but I would place conditional logic in your
page_load to ensure that the form valided correct between post. Something

Sub Page_Load

If Page.IsValid
'do your processing here
Else
'display a message in a label or literal control or sometinn
End if

End Sub