Validators not working

Kirk Smithson

I have developed an application on a local web server. The
validation from the validators works as expected. I then
place the code on the server that is will be used on and
the validators in some cases stop working. I used vs.2002
to build it but have since upgraded to vs.2003. On both
servers the .aspx files are pointing at the 1.1 isapi's on
both servers. Does anyone have any other suggestions.

Thanks

Teemu Keiski

Can you check that there are correct files& folders in aspnet_client folder
(must exist at site root) that contains the validation scripts etc? I.e
there are versions of these files that ASP.NET is referencing on the HTML
sent to the client?

And how does the non-working occur? Any errors or nothing happens?

--
Teemu Keiski
MCP, Designer/Developer

AspInsiders Member, www.aspinsiders.com
ASP.NET Forums Moderator, www.asp.net

kirk Smithson

Yes the files are in the aspnet_client folder. Most of the
validators work. I have a regular expression validator
that should display an error if the _ is entered. On the
dev box it works fine on the live server it allows the _
to get past with no error message as if the validator is
not even fired even though it is enabled.

Andrew

what worked for me was to:
1. de-install .net framework 1.1
2. install framework 1.0