vanishing code in InitializeComponent()

David

I am sure this falls under the "beaten to death" category, but I finally got
around to post the question after getting fed up with it.

I know that the code in InitializeCompoent shouldn't be modified by hand.
So I always go through the property window of a control, click on the
appropriate event to have VS.NET create the stub for the corresponding event
handler.

Still, the autogenerated code that suscribes to events in
InitializeComponent() still vanishes and this happens at random at the worst
times possible!! What is up with this. Does Microsoft call this a
"feature"? It seems to happen when it wants to.

Sorry if this issue has been beaten to death, but I couldn't find much with
google.

Mike Smith

i think that section rebuilds itself everytime u drag a new control onto the
screen..