VB.NET Class Builder Utility 1.0

james

My fellow VB.NET developers,

Ever wonder why MS didn't include a "Class Builder" in Visual Studio .NET
like they did in other versions of visual studio?

So did we.

Do you want one?

We did.so we wrote one!

mod2software proudly Introduces the VB.NET Class Builder Utility 1.0 !

The VB.NET Class Builder Utility is specifically geared towards the Visual
Basic .NET Developer. This program allows you build, maintain, and deploy
Visual Basic .NET classes quickly and easily, with no fuss. Simply point and
click to add class items, tweak their settings, and deploy your class to
your project - it's as simple as that! Now you don't have to waste your
valuable time writing things like redundant Property Get-Set blocks, the
VB.NET Class Builder Utility does all of that for you, and more - freeing
you up to work on what's important - your code! Get your class code quickly
off the ground with unparalleled speed and efficiency!

Please visit www.mod2software.com and follow the Products link for more
information and a list of features

A FREE DEMO is available on the Downloads page!

As developers, we hope you benefit from this product as much as we do! And
remember, this application was written by programmers - for programmers!

Thanks,

James

(e-mail address removed)