VB.net Windows Application vs Internet Explorer

A-PK

Hello,

Could someone guide me how to call a webpage and show data on the webpage in
vb.net windows application coding.

Under my vb.net windows application, I want to click one button and the
button click event will trigger the Internet Explorer, and show the data
under Internet Explorer. pls note that the data is from a dataset.

In that case, under the button, what should I code in order to trigger the
Internet Explorer with data display.
Pierce

Jan Tielens

I suggest you post your question in the VB.NET or Windows.Forms newsgroups,
this one is for XML Webservices... Good luck!