vhdl code plz

Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
hi everybody,
i am writing a code to implement on xilinx spartan 3 digilent board.can any one help me how to figure it out.
the problem is I have to write a code in vhdl as whenever the button is mashed down then the count should be incremented until the button is stopped from pressing it.at one time when we stopped pressing the button the count should be stopped at particular value.again when the other button is mashed down the count should start decrementing.again when the button is stopped from pressing it the count should be stopped there.plz anyone help me in developing this code.tahnk u in advance

Joined
Jun 28, 2006
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Hi

can u plz write me code for SRT Division(Sweeney,Robertson and Tocher)

I would be very thankfull to u,

Plz reply fast