    need to send this number of pulses out of one of the CPLD pins somehow. I
    would GREATLY appreciate any help,code, tutorial referal....from
    anyone...thnx in advance.

    crazy_kuts, Mar 30, 2006

  2. crazy_kuts

    Dave Pollum Guest

    This should get you started: Create a 1-second timer. When you start
    this timer, its output is HI. When the timer expires, its output is
    LO. Feed this output into the enable pin of your counter that counts
    pulses. This ensures that your pulse counter only runs during that
    1-second period.
    -Dave Pollum

    Dave Pollum, Mar 30, 2006