    then I would like to have some recommendations as to the best ones.

    Thanks!

    Neil

    Neil Zanella, Jun 25, 2003

  2. Hi Neil,
    "Free" and "Best" - AFAIK, VHDLSimli is (atleast was), I know that
    recent versions have some limitations, but still worth looking at, see
    http://www.symphonyeda.com

    HTH,
    Srinivasan

    --
    Srinivasan Venkataramanan
    Senior Verification Engineer

    http://www.noveldv.com http://www.deeps.org

    I don't speak for Intel

    Srinivasan Venkataramanan, Jun 26, 2003

  3. Depending on what you want, full VHDL spec. or full tool chain
    you might want to look at alliance.
    You find it on 'http://asim.lip6.fr'.
    It ist not (!) a full VHDL simulator, but a full tool chain to implement
    digital designs.

    There were some tools to support Xilinx, but this was some time ago and
    I've got
    no recent information.

    See you,
    Uwe

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Uwe_Klo=DF?=, Aug 4, 2003