    structure.

    Thanks,

    Stein Kjolstad

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Stein_Kj=F8lstad?=, Jul 22, 2003

  2. ChipVault, http://chipvault.sourceforge.net/ , will do it although you
    might find the interface is a bit "klunky".

    Tim Hubberstey, Jul 22, 2003

  3. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Stein_Kj=F8lstad?=

    Amontec Team Guest

    HDS designer will do this work greatly (The result is a little bit
    depending on how is written the VHDL). Works well!

    If you want to see a result, let me know. If you send me your VHDL, I
    can do a graphical view of you VHDL in the minute.

    And the result can be edited in your favorite HTML browser!

    Larry
    www.amontec.com

    Amontec Team, Jul 28, 2003