Video Games Design

kernelerror

AJ Square provides value added services to its clients in developing
fantabulous game characters enough to get you started. You will never
want to miss us, as we create characters that surpasses your
expectation.

sources:http://www.ajsquare.com/creative/game_development.php?create=game

are you talking about the j2me game programming . Yep there are many
sprites and tiles are
aviliable , well this is fun . You can be an game programmer whitout
being a artist !

I feel this experience when I search for the sprite like super
mario .I gots a lots
there are free to use and develop also . Very fun .

That's why developing like a 2D tile game is very easy in J2ME .It may
be a single person
work.