Video Games Design

Discussion in 'Java' started by swasa, Apr 16, 2008.

  1. swasa

    swasa Guest

    swasa, Apr 16, 2008

  2. swasa

    kernelerror Guest

    are you talking about the j2me game programming . Yep there are many
    sprites and tiles are
    aviliable , well this is fun . You can be an game programmer whitout
    being a artist !

    I feel this experience when I search for the sprite like super
    mario .I gots a lots
    there are free to use and develop also . Very fun .

    That's why developing like a 2D tile game is very easy in J2ME .It may
    be a single person
    work.

    kernelerror, Apr 16, 2008