viewing the session variables/ values?

sony.m.2007

Hi,
How to view the session variables/ values for a page in IE and mozila
firefox?
I used web developer plug-in for mozila firefox and it is showing only
cookie values and information only?
Is there any plug-in or tool available to view session variables in
IE and mozila firefox?

Thanks,
Sony

Anthony Jones

Hi,
How to view the session variables/ values for a page in IE and mozila
firefox?
I used web developer plug-in for mozila firefox and it is showing only
cookie values and information only?
Is there any plug-in or tool available to view session variables in
IE and mozila firefox?

Session values are stored on the server.

To display them you will need to create a page that enumerates them and
formats them into HTML output.

Munna

Hi ,

I am totally confused about what you are trying to accomplished,

you can investigate cookie in client side .. thats for sure...

but investigating session variables in client side made me puzzled!..

since session variables remain in web server... it accessible from
server..

still you can see what variable is inside session. in this case you
got to put values in a hidden input before serving the page...

Best of luck

Munna
www.munna.shatkotha.com
www.munna.shatkotha.com/blog
www.shatkotha.com

Ian Semmel

If you add the line

<trace enabled="true" pageOutput="true" />

to your web.config, they will come back to your browser, along with a
lot of other stuff

message