Visual C++ 6.0 Plugins?

Thomas Seiler

Hi,

I hope, this is the right group. I am searching for various Visual Studio
Plugins. I saw the Visual Assist Plugin last week and was very impressed.
Now I wonder, if there are more little helpers to make the daily work
easier? My favorite would be a plugin to have a local searchbar, which
highlights the actually inserted text and is accessible with a shortcut like
Ctrl+F. It should look similar to the search feature in the new FireFox
browser, if anyone knows it. If anyone knows such a plugin or any others, it
would be great to post the url or mail to mail me.

Thanks a lot,
Thomas Seiler