Visual Studio is a P.O.S.

zamdrist

Ok now that I have your attention...I really don't think ist's a P.O.S.
but I am getting rather annoyed.

In one particular Visual Basic ASP.Net project, when running the
project (F5) I get this error message and VS closes:

Runtime Error!

Program: ...Microsoft Visual Studio .Net 2003\Common\IDE\devenv.exe

R6025
- pure virtual function call

The title of the error message is: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

And actually, the project was working just fine this moring for awhile.
The project does compile without errors, and the page is otherwise
accessible outside VS.

I am using:
Microsoft Development Environment 2003 Version: 7.1.3088
Microsoft .Net Framework 1.1 SP1
Windows XP SP2

Any thoughts or idea would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

Steve

Homer J Simpson

Ok now that I have your attention...I really don't think ist's a P.O.S.
but I am getting rather annoyed.

In one particular Visual Basic ASP.Net project, when running the
project (F5) I get this error message and VS closes:

Runtime Error!
Any thoughts or idea would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

Change the code some. Add comments. It may be one of those weird bugs, and
you don't really want to try to find it with a low level debugger.

Joined
Oct 3, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
pure virtual function call error

Runtime Error!
Program: ...Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\Common7\IDE\devenv.exe

R6025
- pure virtual function call