visual web developer express 2005 and IIS 5

raagz

Hi ,

I recently installed Visual web developer express 2005 and .net
framework 2.0 .

but after i installed it i can see one more tab in the IIS settings
Default website -> properties ->ASP.NET Tab-> under which i can see an
ASP.NET version dropdownlist and i can select only one version of .net
at a time...so does that mean that i cannot use both .NET 1.1 and .NET
2.0 version simultaniously ?

Thanks
Raghavendra

Curt_C [MVP]

1) it's till beta
2) you will be able to use multiple versions side by side

Curt

Karl

I've had success running a sites off IIS and one off the web development
web server at the same time.. You won't be able to run them both of IIS at
the same time (why would you want to in development), but you should be able
to run them off different HTTPd's...

Karl