viterbi decoder

bharathi

hi all,

i'm doing my project in viterbi decoder design , i have a
convolutional encoder out put like 11 10 01 01 10 (for ex).if it is
transmitted through channel ,the datas may be distorted like 10 10 00
01 10 due to noise.what kind of noise generator can be used for this
..how can i achieve this through VHDL representation.i don't want the
datas to be in fully changed condition ,some of the datas may
change.suggest me some thing

kwaj

matlab has a utility which allows you to manipulate VHDL code and its
corresponding data. You could use that utility/function to generate data
with random noise added to it (I would suggest a Rayleigh based number
generator) and use it to test the functionality of your decoder.

Joined
Oct 31, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
HI I AM DOING MY PROJECT I NEED VITERBI DECODER VHDL/VERILOG CODE FOR IMPLEMENTING BPSK DEMODULATOR VERY URGENTLY CAN U MAIL ME PLZ SUBMISSION DATE IS NOV 10TH I AM STUCK UP ,I AM IN BADLY NEED OF IT PLZ HELP ME OUT BY MAILING ALL THE CODE RELATED TO VITERBI DECODER TO THIS EMAIL (e-mail address removed) or (e-mail address removed)