VS2008 - Access to Style.css

pvong

I'm new to VS2008. I'm doing this in VB.NET.

I created a style sheet called Style1.css and I have it under the App_Themes
folder.
I have a nested Masterpage that I want to have access to the Style1.css.
How do I do this. Do you add something in the <% %> tags at the top to tell
it to read that style sheet?

Thanks!

Juan T. Llibre

re:
!> Do you add something in the <% %> tags at the top to tell it to read that style sheet?

No. Stylesheets follow regular html syntax.
You'd link to it in your MasterPage, just like in any other page :

<link href="Style1.css" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" />

If your path differs, point the file to the correct path, using a standard html path.

If you have any doubts, just drag style1.css into the page you want to link to, from the VS IDE.