way OT: Google Groups

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Jeffrey Silverman, Dec 17, 2004.

  1. Is it just me or has Google Groups gotten faster and better? Posts now
    show up nearly immediately!

    Jeffrey Silverman, Dec 17, 2004

  2. It happened a few weeks ago. Groups 2 Beta was on show months ago, too.
    The interface is crap, though.

    Hywel Jenkins, Dec 17, 2004

  3. Jeffrey Silverman

    Richard Guest

    Well at least they have made an improvement.
    A post I made just a few hours ago is already listed.
    I don't know if I approve of the new look but then, not every one is pleased
    no matter how you do it.

    Richard, Dec 17, 2004
  4. Jeffrey Silverman

    Fernie Guest

    One thing that would be nice is the ability to search within the current
    news group without having to go to the advanced section.

    Fernie, Dec 17, 2004