Web application creation error: ASP.NET app are locked down in IIS

Matthew Louden

I am using Windows Server 2003 with VS.NET 2003 installed, which has .NET
framework v1.1. IIS 6.0 is running, and I attempted to create a new ASP.NET
web application. When I try to create it, it pops up an error message dialog
saying "VS.NET has detected that ASP.NET application and services are locked
down in IIS. You can run the IIS security lockdown wizard to change lockdown
status.

I then downloaded IIS security lockdown from Microsoft web site, but when I
installed it, it pops up dialog saying this is for IIS4.0 and IIS5.0 only.

Any ideas?? Please help!