web automation

himanshu.garg

hi there,
can you tell how perl related tool

http://samie.sourceforge.net/

to enable driving IE actions?

as i know, perl is simplely a script tool

BY what way it call ie

Trust me it works. It uses the Win32:: set of modules to do this.

See the documentation for examples of ways of using it.

Thank You,
HG

Charlton Wilbur

b> hi there, can you tell how perl related tool

b> http://samie.sourceforge.net/

b> to enable driving IE actions?

b> as i know, perl is simplely a script tool

You know wrong; Perl is a full-featured programming language.

b> BY what way it call ie

According to the documentation on the very page you pointed us at, it
sets up one of is subroutines as a COM callback which is invoked
whenever Internet Explorer fires an event.

Charlton